This website and its contents are owned by Simon Prins ACT! (“Company”, “we”, or “us”). The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this and all our (“Company”), (“Websites”).
Our postal address is: Weidevogellaan 68, Elburg | firstname.lastname@example.org
Simon Prins ACT! does not sell or share email addresses and personal information of visitors to other companies or organizations. Our Web host’s server automatically recognizes only the domain name, but not the individual email address, of visitors to our website. Simon Prins ACT! collects from visitors to our website their domain name (but not the individual email address), aggregate information on the Web pages that they access or visit, and information volunteered by the visitor, such as survey responses and online registrations/purchases. (The individual email addresses of those who send us email are available to us, but these are used only for the purpose specified in the email communication.)
The information we collect is used for internal review in order to improve the content and layout of our website, to customize the content and/or layout of website for individual visitors, and to notify visitors about updates to our website. This information is not shared with, or sold to, other organizations for commercial or other purposes.
Information We May Collect
We collect personal information from you so that we may share with you information regarding utilizing our educational content and use of our website. We will only collect the minimum amount of information necessary for us to fulfill our obligation to you. We may collect:
- A name and an email address so we can deliver our email correspondence to you. You would be affirmatively consenting to this by voluntarily providing this to us in our contact forms.
- Billing information including name, address and credit card information so that we can process payment to deliver our products or services to you under the terms of a contractual obligation/agreement.
- A name and an email address if you complete our email contact forms/ live chat forms with a question. We may send you emails with either your consent or if we believe we have a legitimate interest to contact you based on your contact or question to us.
Please note that the information above (“Personal Data”) that you are giving to us is voluntarily, and by you providing this information to us you are giving consent for us to use, collect and process this Personal Data. You are welcome to opt-out or request for us to delete your Personal Data at any point by contacting us at email@example.com
How You Can Access, Update or Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to:
- Request information about how your Personal Data is being used and request a copy of what Personal Data we use.
- Restrict processing if you think the Personal Data is not accurate, unlawful, or no longer needed.
- Rectify or erase Personal Data and receive confirmation of the rectification or erasure. (You have the “right to be forgotten”).
- Withdraw your consent at any time to the processing of your Personal Data.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you feel we are using your Personal Data unlawfully.
- Receive Personal Data portability and transference to another controller without our hinderance.
- Object to our use of your Personal Data.
- Not be subject to an automated decision based solely on automatic processing, including profiling, which legally or significantly affects you.
Data Controller and Processors
We are the data controllers as we are collecting and using your Personal Data. We use trusted third parties as our data processors for technical and organizational purposes, including for payments and email distribution. We use reasonable efforts to make sure our data processors are GDPR compliant.
Passwords for use certain features of the Website or its content and classrooms, you may need a username and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password, and you are responsible for all activities, whether by you or by others, that occur under your username or password and within your account. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your username, password or account information.
We have a no spam policy and provide you with the ability to opt-out of our communications by selecting the unsubscribe link at the footer of all e-mails. We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information. We will not sell, rent or share your email address.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age in compliance with COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation of the EU). Our Website and its content is directed to individuals who are at least 18 years old or older.
You may unsubscribe from our e-newsletters or updates at any time through the unsubscribe link at the footer of all email communications. If you have questions or are experiencing problems unsubscribing. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright Information / Intellectual Property
Simon Prins ACT! is the owner of, and reserves all rights to, all material published on this website, including audio, video, electronic, multimedia, photographic, and written forms. You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this web site are protected by copyrights and proprietary rights and laws. You may not copy, reproduce, sell, publish, display, transmit, distribute, perform, modify, create works derivative of, or in any way exploit any material from this website without the express written consent of Simon Prins ACT!.
To request permission for reprinting, publishing, licensing, or for any other use of any material or works on this website, write to at Simon Prins ACT!. Contact email@example.com Provide in writing the following information: your name (and title); the name, postal and email addresses, and telephone numbers of your organization; the mission and purpose of your organization; similar information for any other relevant contact persons in your organization; a detailed description of the material for which you are requesting permission, and where it is located on our website; and a detailed description of your intention and purpose of use of the material (how and why it will be used, published, and distributed).
Simon Prins ACT!. reserves the right to deny or withdraw permission, for any reason, for use of any material published on this website.
Notification of Changes